Hi there! Do you know “who lives in a typical household in Nicaragua” ? If not, we are going to answer it on negarinfo .
Be with us to the end 🌻
Who lives in a typical household in Nicaragua?
a. only the children
b. only the parents and children
c. parents, children, aunts, uncles, and cousins
d. friends and pets
ANSWER: a. parents, children, aunts, uncles, and cousins
MORE POSTS TO READ:
- symptoms of pregnancy in first month
- which type of chart is the least appropriate
- when you create a table the width of all of cells in the table is
- cry god for harry england and saint george
- when will packers season tickets be mailed
- positive signs after embryo transfer
typical household in Nicaragua
- do not go gentle into that good night meaning
- lower back pain in early pregnancy 2 weeks
- if a positive gauge pressure is doubled the absolute pressure will
- very early signs of pregnancy 2 week
- which nation helped most to bail out greece’s failing economy?
- when it comes to cholesterol it is better to have