Welcome to our website negarinfo ! This post is about “white discharge during pregnancy in third trimester” .
Read to the end and tell us your idea about the post.
Thank you & hope to see you soon again.
Is White Discharge Common During the Third Trimester of Pregnancy?
White discharge from the vagina or a milky discharge in the third trimester is common, and you must not worry about it. As the number of changes takes place in your body during pregnancy, it is very normal to experience white discharge during the third trimester of your pregnancy. But you must consult your doctor if the discharge has an unusual colour, texture, or a foul smell. Close to the date of your delivery, you may also notice blood-stained thick white discharge in the third trimester. This is an indication that you are likely to go into labour.
- sharp pain in cervix early pregnancy symptom
- which of the following is unlikely to affect bone remodeling?
- graduated licensing is designed to introduce beginning drivers to driving
- which argument would supporters of total incorporation most likely make?
- what is the primary source of energy for nearly all of earth’s ecosystems?
- collections of nerve cell bodies outside the central nervous system are called
Normal Discharge During the Third Trimester of Pregnancy
There are quite a few changes that will take place in your body to prepare you for labour and delivery. These changes are associated with the changes in your vaginal discharge. Your hormone levels will change as the blood supply to the cervix will increase, causing a higher amount of discharge. You may have to wear panty liners and pads. Here are the signs of a normal discharge:
- It is whitish, clear, runny, or even slightly yellow
- It is odourless
- Slightly pinkish discharge as your delivery date gets closer
However, if you have the slightest hint of uneasiness or discomfort due to the discharge, you should reach out to your doctor.
Abnormal Discharge During the Third Trimester
Abnormal discharge is yellowish or greenish in colour, and may or may not be accompanied by a foul smell. In a situation like this, you should immediately get in touch with your doctor. It could be because of various reasons, and it should be treated before it can affect the baby.
What is watery discharge during pregnancy?
During pregnancy, your vagina secretes a thin, milky-white discharge called leukorrhea. It’s a lot like the discharge you might have between periods, only heavier.
Leukorrhea usually consists of sloughed-off dead cells and tissue. And the further along into your pregnancy you get, the more watery discharge you’ll likely have.
What does watery discharge during pregnancy mean?
Watery discharge is a completely normal part of pregnancy, and it typically gets heavier as your pregnancy progresses. In fact, very heavy discharge towards the end of your third trimester could indicate that your body is preparing to go into labor.
When you’re expecting, higher levels of the pregnancy hormone estrogen cause more blood to flow to your pelvic area. That increased blood flow stimulates the body’s mucous membranes, which in turn causes the extra discharge.
But watery discharge during pregnancy is not just a meaningless symptom. Leukorrhea clears out dead cells in the vagina, which helps maintain healthy bacteria in the birth canal and protect you and your baby from infection.
What does watery discharge look like?
You might feel it in your underwear, but visually, leukorrhea isn’t all that noticeable. It tends have:
- A thin or mucus-like texture
- A clear or milky-white color
- A mild odor (or no odor at all)
- what was the original name of times square in new york city?
- difference between sociopath and psychopath
- it never rains in southern california tony toni tone meaning
- small molecules that bind with self proteins
- some of the factors used to approximate the value of loss for crashes are
- how does the force on the rifle compare with the force on the bullet and why?