Hello on the post “which of the following best describes the goal of economic efficiency?” on website negarinfo .
If you want to know more, please be with us to the end.
Which of the following best describes the goal of economic efficiency?
A: fair distribution of wealth
B: making the most of resources
C: achieving full employment
D: assurance that goods and services will be available
Answer: B: making the most of resources
Economic efficiency is an economic state in which every resource is optimally allocated to serve each person in the best way while minimizing waste.
A statements that describes the economic goal of efficiency is. . . A country understands how to best utilize its resources to reach maximum output.
Which can be considered a technical advancement?
- one method of displaying the entire contents of a window is to __ it.
- which candidate in 1824 supported a strong federal government
- how many br2o molecules of different masses naturally exist?
- which of the following is a pure tangible good?
- british passport font
- what happens if i put a fedex ground package in a drop box
Which of the following does the U.S. government use to measure inflation?
- identify the false statement. streams cause erosion by
- the time has come the walrus said lyrics
- which sentence most accurately describes a common quality of modernist plays
- dick williams musician
- what were the secret service code names for barbara and george h. w. bush?
- which of the following are procedures for the proper use of clothing