Hello and welcome dear readers to negarinfo website, in this post we’ll discuss about “what do you call it when a bull eats a bomb answers” .
We Hope you enjoy the post. Thank you for choosing and being with us.
“a bomb in a bull”
The answer to this joke/riddle is “Abominable*” (A-bomb-in-a-bull).
When a bull eats a bomb its called abominable.
- step vans (delivery trucks) and 15-passenger vans ____.
- you are caught in a severe storm in your boat. what should you do?
- difference between masonry drill bits and wood
- which is a combining form not a prefix or a suffix?
- vin diesel’s daughter hania riley vincent
- platts price for d2 diesel per mt today
What do you call a bull that just swallowed a stick of TNT?
As the joke goes, you call a bull that swallow a stick of TNT “abominable”. This is a pun, playing off the way the word sounds like “a bomb in a bull”.
What eats bull kelp?
It Eats TVs
Who eats bull snakes?
What eats nectar?
What eats plant food?
What eats a bull?
Humans eat bulls.
What do you call a sleeping bull?
What does a bull shark eat?
It eats Seals and Fish