Hello dear readers! In this post on negarinfo we are going to talk about “wet watery discharge sign pregnancy”
So stay with us to the end, thanks for choosing our website.
Vaginal discharge is a perfectly normal part of having a vagina. Most girls begin to experience this a few years before puberty begins, and it only ends after menopause is complete. During this time, we all experience many changes in how our discharge looks.
During pregnancy, the cervix and vaginal walls soften and discharge increases. This might not make a lot of sense on the surface, but this discharge has an essential job. It is our vagina’s self-cleaning mechanism, and the amount of discharge increases when we are pregnant to keep bacteria and viruses out.
- difference between smallpox and chickenpox
- what was the country germany invaded that marked the beginning of world war ii?
- how does the writer use spatial organization to describe the x-jt7?
- what advantage did the american military have in the vietnam war?
- if a positive gauge pressure is doubled the absolute pressure will
- which of the following best explains moderate coastal climates?
This increase happens because, at first, the cervix is not fully plugged with a mucus plug, so there is a risk of an infection traveling into the uterus, affecting the womb, placenta, or even the baby.
For example, think about how when you ovulate, vaginal discharge increases. This is due to an increase in hormone levels and blood flow. The same process happens even more frequently during pregnancy.
What is watery discharge during pregnancy?
During pregnancy, your vagina secretes a thin, milky-white discharge called leukorrhea. It’s a lot like the discharge you might have between periods, only heavier.
Leukorrhea usually consists of sloughed-off dead cells and tissue. And the further along into your pregnancy you get, the more watery discharge you’ll likely have.
What does watery discharge during pregnancy mean?
Watery discharge is a completely normal part of pregnancy, and it typically gets heavier as your pregnancy progresses. In fact, very heavy discharge towards the end of your third trimester could indicate that your body is preparing to go into labor.
When you’re expecting, higher levels of the pregnancy hormone estrogen cause more blood to flow to your pelvic area. That increased blood flow stimulates the body’s mucous membranes, which in turn causes the extra discharge.
But watery discharge during pregnancy is not just a meaningless symptom. Leukorrhea clears out dead cells in the vagina, which helps maintain healthy bacteria in the birth canal and protect you and your baby from infection.
- how are these terms related? collaborate : teammate
- leonardo da vinci’s vitruvian man portrayed
- how long does it take for custom vans to ship
- the main source of funding for your school probably comes from
- when the civil war began what was abraham lincoln’s main goal?
- garth brooks trisha yearwood divorce date of separation