Hi, this post is about “too little air pressure in just one tire can make a car difficult to control”. Stay tuned to negarinfo for more posts.
Too little air pressure in just one tire can make a car difficult to control.
Are Your Vehicle’s Tires Underinflated?
There’s a quick and easy way to tell if your car has low tire pressure:
- Locate the tire-pressure recommendations provided by your car’s manufacturer. You can find these on the car’s driver’s-side doorjamb or in the owner’s manual.
- Check the air pressure in your car’s tires. You can use a handheld tire-pressure gauge; these are available for less than $10 at an auto-parts store.
- Compare the tire-pressure readings with the automaker’s recommendations. The tires need to be “cold” for you to get an accurate reading, so take your measurement either first thing in the morning or at least three hours after driving.
According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, it’s good practice to check tire pressure at least once a month. Also be aware that swings in temperature can affect the pressure in your tires. For every ten degrees the temperature drops, tire pressure drops one pound. So the difference between summer highs and winter lows can cause a significant loss of tire pressure—another good reason to check pressures monthly.
- lisa jones standard insurance bio
- a radio station’s signal has a radius of a hundred miles
- what do the underlined letters in excel mean
- what is the first step when performing a search on a captured detainee
- do non-us citizens have constitutional rights
- how did most americans react to mao zedong’s victory in china?