Hi, this post is about “the three basic steps of the ddc collision prevention formula are ____.?”. Stay tuned to negarinfo for more posts.
What are the three basic DDC collision prevention steps?
The three basic Defensive Driving Course (DDC) collision prevention steps are Recognize, Understand, Act (RUA).
Recognize potential hazards.
Understand the defense.
Act correctly, in time.
- on the shoulders of giants galileo galilei
- jenni melear ken ganley
- lower abdominal pain in early pregnancy
- what brand of chewing gum is also the name of poseidon’s weapon?
- does rubidium and iodine form an ionic compound?
- how many cubic feet is 32 quarts of potting soil
1. The single most common cause of motor vehicle collisions is improper driving.
- True (correct)
FEEDBACK: This is a true statement. Improper driving is the single most common cause of motor vehicle collisions.
2. What is defensive driving?
- Driving to save lives, time, and money in spite of the conditions around you and the actions of others. (correct)
- Following the rules of the road.
- Driving only when it is safe to do so.
- Avoiding aggressive drivers
FEEDBACK: Defensive driving can be defined as driving to save lives, time, and money, in spite of the conditions around you and the actions of others.
3. The three basic steps of the DDC Collision Prevention Formula are ________.
- Prevent, Avoid, Understand
- Analyze, Decide, React
- Recognize, Understand, Act (correct)
- Reflect, Reframe, Refocus
The DDC Collision Prevention Formula includes three lifesaving steps: 1. Recognize the Hazard, 2. Understand the Defense, 3.
What are the three basic steps of the ddc collision formula?
Recognize, Understand and Act