Hello everyone and welcome to negarinfo website, in this post “the manager’s most important food safety responsibility” will be discussed.
We Hope you enjoy the post. Thank you for choosing us.
The managers most important food safety responsibility is training you to
a. avoid food waste. this keeps food costs down
b. perform needed tasks throughout the facility
c. report to the manager when you are sick
d. prepare food when you receive a ticket order
MORE related questions:
1. When you have a fever and runny nose:
Correct Response: Talk with the manager about your symptoms
2. The preparation cook tells the manager that he has diarrhea, the manager should put the cook:
Correct Response: On sick leave and send him home
3. The temperature of refrigeration units, salad bars and other cold items must be kept at ____ or colder:
Correct Response: 41°F (5°C)
4. Before touching ready-to-eat food with your hands, you must:
Correct Response: Wash your hands with soap and warm water
- what animal name came from ancient greek and means “river horse”?
- which of the following is not found on a safety data sheet (sds)?
- in the final step of enzymatic catalysis
- jamestown’s prosperity was ensured by
- in most cases a partnership can be inherited
- there’s a story at the bottom of this bottle
5. What should you know about germs that are already in the food?:
Correct Response: Germ growth is controlled with food temperatures
6. The required minimum cooking temperature for ground beef is 155°F (68°C). Why must ground beef be cooked to this temperature?
Correct Response: This temperature kills germs that may be in the meat
7. You finished cutting raw meat on a cutting board. The cooked potatoes for the salad need to be cut. Before cutting the potatoes, you should:
Correct Response: Wash, rinse and sanitize the board and knife
8. Food handlers can contaminate food when they:
Correct Response: Have infected wounds or injuries
9. If a food handler decides to wear disposable gloves:
Correct Response: Hands must be properly washed before putting on new gloves
10. Which of the following is most likely to cause foodborne illness?
Correct Response: Cleaning dirty dishes and then immediately preparing salad
11. Which of the following best describes three of the known causes of foodborne illness?
Correct Response: Poor handwashing; food contamination; and lack of temperature control
12. Foodborne illness can have various symptoms including
Correct Response: Diarrhea and vomiting
13. The most important reason to properly wash and sanitize a cutting board is to:
Correct Response: Prevent contamination from one food to another food
14. Using a hand sanitizer only helps with food safety after you:
Correct Response: Wash hands
15. If there are any doubts about the safety of a food product, you should:
Correct Response: Discard the food
16. The manager’s most important food safety responsibility is training you to:
Correct Response: Report to the manager when you are sick
17. The manager is responsible for training you about food safety in your job duties. These duties include preventing foodborne illness by:
Correct Response: Storing food in a manner to prevent contamination
18. Food temperatures in hot holding units must be kept at _____ or hotter:
Correct Response: 135F (57C)
19. The chef is handling raw sausage and then touching cooked pancakes:
Correct Response: Raw sausage from his hands can contaminate the pancakes
20. When must you call your manager about your health? When you:
Correct Response: Have dark tea colored urine and yellowing skin