Hello dear readers! In this post on negarinfo we are going to talk about “sb-15 according to the navigation rules which of the following is true?”
So stay with us to the end, thanks for choosing our website.
According to the Navigation Rules, which of the following is true?
- a) A boat under power is always a stand-on boat.
- b) A personal watercraft is always a give-way boat.
- c) An overtaking boat always gives way to the boat being overtaken.
- d) A boat under sail is always a stand-on boat.
When overtaking another boat, the rules are clear: The overtaking boat must give way to the boat it’s passing, and that means it needs to keep its wake down, and mustn’t force the slower boat into any uncompromising navigation position. Lots of folks get confused about right of way between sail and power vessels — even a sailboat under sail alone must give way to a powerboat when the sailboat is passing.
Which of the following must follow Navigation Rules for a powerboat?
- a) Any sailboat equipped with an engine.
- b) All sailboats under sail alone.
- c) A sailboat with sails up but no engine.
- d) A sailboat with its engine engaged.
When a sailboat turns on its motor, and is using it to make way, it then essentially becomes a powerboat under the Navigation Rules. It can sometimes be challenging to tell when a boat with sails up is motor-sailing, so if you see a sailboat with sails up, treat them as if they’re under sail alone and restricted in their ability to maneuver. But, if you’re the sailboat with your sails up and you’re operating under power as well, ACT as if you’re a powerboat taking early and substantial action to make your maneuvers clear to other boaters.
- difference between smallpox and chickenpox
- name the intersection of plane bpq and plane cpq
- when conducting primary research it is critical that
- what is routing number of bank in pakistan
- step vans (delivery trucks) and 15-passenger vans ____.
- how to say supercalifragilisticexpialidocious backwards
- which of the following makes up more than 10% of the mass of the atmosphere?
- identify the false statement. streams cause erosion by
- what to substitute for white wine vinegar