Welcome to our website negarinfo ! The topic of this post is about the “my period is 4 days late but i have cramps” .
Thanks for being with us. 🌺
What causes cramps, no period and white discharge?
If you’ve missed a period, have cramping and a white discharge from your vagina, you may be pregnant, although there are other causes for these symptoms.
Vaginal discharge is normal. During your menstrual cycle, your vaginal discharge will usually change in colour and texture. A few days before your period starts, your vaginal discharge may be cloudy or white. This means white vaginal discharge and cramping could mean your period is late.
Cramping without a period could also be a sign of irregular periods, endometriosis or uterine fibroids.
Is it a sign of pregnancy?
White vaginal discharge, cramping and a missed period are all signs of pregnancy, although they can also be symptoms of a late period or other conditions.
Stomach pain and cramping during pregnancy usually feel different to pain and cramps you experience during your period. This is because pregnancy cramping and stomach pain is caused by ligaments in your lower tummy stretching in preparation for your womb growing in size. You may experience discomfort or pain when this happens, particularly on one side of your lower tummy.
Additional signs of pregnancy include back pain, a blocked nose (nasal congestion) as well as:
- Dizziness and/or fainting
- Changes in your breast — this includes:
- Achy, tender breasts
- Darker, larger nipples
- Gastrointestinal changes — this includes:
- A metallic taste in your mouth
- Changes to your food preferences ie developing cravings or a strong dislike to certain foods
- Nausea and/or vomiting
- Headaches, fatigue and/or mood swings
- Urinating more often
- Vaginal spotting (implantation bleeding)
In some cases, early pregnancy may feel as if your period is about to start.
Other symptoms of pregnancy
There are other symptoms of early pregnancy you might experience, including:
- You’re bleeding, but only slightly. For some women, an early symptom of pregnancy is spotting. It’s called implantation bleeding, and it happens about 10 to 14 days after conception when the fertilized egg attaches to the uterine lining. This kind of bleeding doesn’t last long, and it usually happens around the time you’d normally have a period. This can be misleading. The difference is that implantation bleeding isn’t typically as heavy as menstrual bleeding.
- You’re having mood swings. If you’re feeling particularly emotional or find yourself bursting into tears, it can be a result of pregnancy hormones.
- You’re constipated. It’s not comfortable, but a sluggish digestive system is another hormone-related issue that some women experience during pregnancy.
- You’re experiencing backaches. While lower back pain can be a problem for the length of a pregnancy, some women notice it very early on.
- You need to use the bathroom more frequently. Somewhere between six to eight weeks after conceiving, you may find that you have an increased need to urinate, but don’t feel any pain or urgency.
- what was the cost of a first-class stamp in 1977?
- what is the primary source of energy for nearly all of earth’s ecosystems?
- fertilization symptoms before implantation
- which of the following best defines props in drama?
- sudden cold early sign of pregnancy
- place the following events of transcription in the correct order