Hello on the post “if you say my name i no longer exist. what am i?” on website negarinfo .
If you want to know more, please be with us to the end.
if you say my name i no longer exist. what am i?
Riddles for Adults: Part 1
Riddle: I am sheeny gem, I am transformed, a lady’s pleasure. What am I?
Answer: A diamond
Answer: It was a grandmother, a mother, and a daughter.
MORE POSTS TO READ:
- when did george washington cross the delaware
- which of the following best explains moderate coastal climates?
- watch the pennies and the dollars will take care of themselves
- which statement most accurately describes the trends shown on this graph?
- cry god for harry england and saint george
- eq-34 what is the uscg-approved meaning of “serviceable condition” for pfds?
Riddle: What breaks but never falls, and what falls but never breaks?
Answer: Dusk and dawn
Riddle: If it takes 5 elves, 5 minutes to make 5 toys, then how long will it take 100 elves to make 100 toys?
Answer: It takes 1 elf 5 minutes to form 1 toy, so it might take 100 elves 5 minutes to make 100 toys.
Riddle: I am going out when you are sad or when you are happy. Other times you want to hide me but its hard so please don’t try it. What am I?
Riddle: A person is trapped in a room. The room has only two doors to escape. Through the primary door, there’s an area constructed from magnifying glass. The hot sun instantly fries anyone that enters. Through the second door, there’s a dangerous dragon. How can the man escape?
Answer: He waits until the sun goes down and goes through the first door.
Riddle: What is tall, dark/grey, and invisible?
Answer: The smoke
Riddle: Mr. Brown was killed on Sunday afternoon. His wife said she was reading a newspaper at the time. The butler said he was taking a shower. The chef said he was eating breakfast. The maid said she had been mopping, and the gardener said he had been planting lettuce. Who did it?
Answer: The cook. Mr. Brown was killed in the afternoon and yet the cook claimed he had eaten breakfast?
Riddle: Alex’s dad has 3 daughters, Marie, Christine, what’s the name of the third daughter?
Riddle: When Billy’s asked how old he is, he answers, “In two years I will be twice as old I used to be five years ago.” How old is he?
Answer: Twelve years old
Riddle: My head is red, but if you scratch me it’s getting black, what am I?
Riddle: What’s smelling bad but tasting good?
- what is an important safety reason to ask locals about water hazards in the area
- why did conservatives criticize the government’s unfunded mandates?
- which candidate in 1824 supported a strong federal government
- luteal phase of the menstrual cycle
- tiny space between the axon of one neuron and the dendrites
- you are caught in a severe storm in your boat. what should you do?