Hello on the post “el japo american me” on website negarinfo .
If you want to know more, please be with us to the end.
American Me is a 1992 American crime drama film produced and directed by Edward James Olmos, his first film as a director, and written by Floyd Mutrux and Desmond Nakano. Olmos also stars as the film’s protagonist, Montoya Santana, loosely based on mob boss Rodolfo Cadena. Executive producers included record producer Lou Adler, screenwriter Mutrux, and Irwin Young. It depicts a fictionalized account of the founding and rise to power of the Mexican Mafia in the California prison system from the 1950s into the 1980s.
- which of the following statements about the hipaa security rule are true?
- chances of getting pregnant while on your period
- which of the following molecules contains an atom with an expanded octet?
- what to substitute for white wine vinegar
- which system did the new government created under the constitution use?
- 2003 ford ranger fog light retaining clip
El Japo is based on “Jap” Mike Kudo who is Japanese… and fyi, Japanese were field laborers in the early 20th century along with Mexicans… it wasn’t just Filipinos, it was most Asians on the west coast/Hawaii actually…
“El Japo” is short for El Japonese… Meaning Japanese in spanish.
1. The character could’ve been a Mexican that looked Asian, so they nicked named him “El Japo”
There are a lot of Hispanics that look Asian due to their Native indian ancestors. Peru, Mexico, Guatemala, and Equador have a lot of native blood ancestors.
2. He was an Asian who was able to get into the click!
“This half saturated in darkness, that half consuming all that I stand for”
I think he was called :Japo” which could pass as an Asian name.
He was Japanese and the Mexicans called him “El Japo” or phonetically “El HA-po”.”Why don’t you have another beer?”-Scott Stevens
I’m assuming it’s a portrayal of how non-mexican members showed their respect to the boss(es). Perhaps the asian grew up with hispanics, and adopted their mannerisms and way of talking, or maybe he just wanted to be accepted by the gang, so he acted like them.
- descending into earth’s interior temperature as well as pressure on rock
- prospects for continued employment
- when performing pianists are in direct contact with the source of the sound
- what happens if i put a fedex ground package in a drop box
- how many moles of silver (ag) are present in a sample of 3.8 × 1024 atoms ag?