Hello dear readers of negarinfo , Let’s jump in the subject “1.83 repeating as a simplified fraction” .
Hope you enjoy the article. Thanks for being with us to the end.
1.83 is a repeating decimal number and you want to convert it to a fraction or mixed number. When you say 1.83 repeating, you could mean that 3 or 83 is repeating.
Thus, there are two different ways of answering “What is 1.83 repeating as a fraction?” Here are the two questions formulated in mathematical terms with the vinculum line above the decimal numbers that are repeating.
What is 1.83 repeating as a fraction?
In case you have not encountered the notation, note that a repeating pattern of digits can be indicated by drawing a bar above it.
- elijah blue allman’s sister delilah island allman
- which is a combining form not a prefix or a suffix?
- what is the highest level of measurement
- what is the difference between an oligarchy and a monarchy?
- tips for getting pregnant on clomid
- which word best describes the tone of this excerpt?
On the other hand:
What is 1.83 with the 3 repeating as a fraction?
It is 11/6.
The answer to this question would be: 1 5/6
To change a decimal number into fraction, you need to divide the number on the right of decimal point with 1. In this case, the number is 0.83.
This number is hard since .83 doesn’t have many factors. To find the answer you can try to multiply the decimal with some number until it close to 1(no decimal left)
0.83* 2= 1.66
0.83* 3= 2.49 —> close to half, if you find this number, you can try to double it
so 0.83* 4= 3.32
0.83* 5= 4.15
0.83* 6= 4.98—> close to 1, that means there is high probability that the number can be divided by 6
0.83 would be 4.98/6, but if we assume that the number is 0.8333…… then 0.83 would be 5/6. So, 1.83 would be 1 5/6
What is 14 repeating as a fraction?
0.14 repeating as a fraction = 14/99
What is 16.6 repeating as a fraction?
It is 16 2/3.
What is 53.3 repeating in fraction form?
As an improper fraction 53.333 … repeating is 160/3
What is .215 repeating as a fraction?
If all 3 digits are repeating then as a fraction it is 215/999
What is 0.3 repeating in a fraction?
As a fraction it is 1/3
What is .33 repeating as a fraction?
As a fraction it is 1/3
How do you write 0.3 repeating as a fraction?
1/3 is the fraction form of 0.3 repeating.
What is 5.6 repeating as a fraction?
As an improper fraction it is 17/3
How do you convert 0.6 repeating to a fraction?
0.6666 repeating = 2/3
What it 2.3 repeating as a fraction?
2.33… (repeating) = 2 1/3.
What is 0 repeating 3 as a fraction?
What is 30percent as a fraction?
- why was u.s. support for the government in el salvador controversial?
- which candidate in 1824 supported a strong federal government
- why does pasta take longer to cook in the mountains
- what was invented in 1985
- how long does it take to run half a mile
- as you approach a steep uphill grade in the mountains ___.